-----Information I Collect From You-----
To fulfill your order, I must collect certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and any details of the product that you purchase. You may choose to provide me with additional information (for a custom order, if your order is a gift or any other special instructions, etc) if you contact me directly via social media or email.
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as using your information to complete your order, settle a dispute, or to provide efficient customer support;
- when you have provided your complete consent, which you may revoke at any time,
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Protecting my valued customers’ information and information about them is crucial to me. I do not share your personal information unless it is absolutely necessary, for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, such as follows:
- engaging trusted third parties to perform operations and provide services to my shop, such as postal services. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- transferring business. In the event that I sell or merge Aydielle, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- in compliance with any law(s.) I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if, in good faith, I believe that it is absolutely necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my terms, policies, and agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Your information is stored through third-party hosting services in the US. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the US, you will be contacted and consulted as to how I should proceed with your information.
If you reside in certain territories, such as the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information of yours I retain by contacting me using the information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information, absent exceptional circumstances (such as if I am required to store data for legal reasons.) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my customer service improvements and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them, should I choose to send marketing messages in the future. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ashley D. Lovelace, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected].